The position of each member in the TipMasters Club is unique in that he or she is the only member in the Club in his or her particular profession. As such, he or she owes a high professional duty toward any leads furnished him or her by fellow members, while at the same time, occupying a position of trust and loyalty to his or her own profession.
Therefore I Believe It To Be My Responsibility:
- To hold my business in high esteem and strive to maintain its prestige in the marketplace.
- To respect any fellow member’s confidence and hold in trust personal information.
- To rigidly adhere to the observance of the highest standards of business and professional conduct.
- To conduct my business in a manner that contributes to the overall well-being and success of each member and to the community at large.
- To remember that a tip received from a fellow member carries additional responsibility because we are acting upon their reputation as well as our own.
- To recommend to those outside the Club the products or services of those in the Club.
- To aid my fellow members by any ethical means, whenever possible.
- To place importance on attendance by attending each and every meeting on a regular basis.
- As a representative of a business, I realize the importance of paying my Club dues in a timely manner.
January 8, 2002